FA Cup Final Betting
Manchester United climbed the famous Wembley steps last May to lift the famous old trophy and they are of course well fancied to retain their trophy this season. The most famous club competition in the world is always a brilliant ride and with the 1st round proper fast approaching, we can't wait to get stuck into the big matches.
As we progress through the tournament we will be following the FA Cup Draw with the all important third round taking place in January as always with the Final once again an end of season showpiece in May.
FA Cup Outright Winner Betting
The FA Cup Outright Winner Betting market is always popular with football fans who love to get involved in having a bet. The bookmakers provide an array of betting specials throughout the tournament, which we will bring to your attention when available.
FA Cup Schedule
The FA Cup Schedule details all the rounds and key dates for the 2016/17 campaign, including all the latest fixture information and betting specials. The competition exploded into action on 10 August with the extra-preliminary round, while it came to an end on 21st May, with Man Utd victorious.
FA Cup Final
The FA Cup Final is the highest attended football event in United Kingdom and it sees the end of one of the most famous knockout competitions in the world. To play in an FA Cup Final is one of the most exciting experiences for professional footballers up and down the land, most of whom would have been brought up watching the final during their childhood and would have dreamt about samshing in the winning goal in front of 90,000 fans at Wembley Stadium.
FA Cup History
Which club has the most FA Cup triumphs? Which club has appeared in the most Finals? Take a look at the FA Cup History and FA Cup Winners pages, which have detailed lists of the most successful sides in the famous cup competition, which has just ventured into its 135th year.
New Customer Offer: 6/1 Stoke To Beat Swansea
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 6/1 about Stoke to beat Swansea in their Premier League match on Monday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
New Customer Offer: 7/1 Chelsea To Beat Southampton
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 7/1 about Chelsea to beat Southampton in their Premier League match on Sunday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
New Customer Offer: 6/1 Everton To Beat West Ham
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 6/1 about Everton to beat West Ham in their Premier League match on Sunday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
- In This Weeks BTTS Treble Back Goals As Italian Heavy Weights Juventus And Napoli Clash In Serie A
- Back Atletico To Get Back To Winning Ways In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Evertons Lukaku Tipped To Strike Against West Ham On Super Sunday
- Liverpool To Win And Both Teams To Score When The Reds Visit Palace
- Wolves To Stop The Rot With A Positive Result At Blackburn Rovers
- Nice Can Continue Unbeaten Start To Ligue 1 Campaign And Beat Nantes On Sunday
- Arsenal To Push David Moyes Closer To The Exit Door With Victory At Sunderland
- Expect Spurs And Newcastle Wins On English Treble Bet
- Free Scoring Roma Headline Exciting Serie A Treble Bet