Aston Vill are one of the most successful FA Cup teams having won the prestigious trophy seven times. However, they have only won it once since 1920, something current manager Alex McLeish will be looking to change.
Villa beat League Two side Bristol Rovers 3-1 in this season's third round and will now travel to the Emirates Stadium to play Arsenal in the FA Cup Fourth Round. McLeish's men can currently be found at 33/1 with Paddy Power in the FA Cup Odds.
FA Cup Record
Aston Villa have won the FA Cup seven times:
- 1886/87: Aston Villa 2-0 West Brom
- 1894/95: Aston Villa 1-0 West Brom
- 1896/97: Aston Villa 3-2 Everton
- 1904/05: Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle
- 1912/13: Aston Villa 1-0 Sunderland
- 1919/20: Aston Villa 1-0 Huddersfield (aet)
- 1956/57: Aston Villa 2-1 Man Utd
They have also finished as runners-up three times:
- 1891/92: West Brom 3-0 Aston Villa
- 1923/43: Newcastle 2-0 Aston Villa
- 1999/2000: Chelsea 1-0 Aston Villa
Recent FA Cup Performances
Aston Villa reached the fifth round last season, losing 3-0 to the eventual winners Manchester City. In 2010 they had a cracking run to the semi-finals before being halted by Chelsea, who went on to beat Portsmouth in the Final. The season before Villa got to the fifth round where they were dumped out by Everton.
In both the 2007/08 and 2006/07 season Villa failed to get past the third round after losing out to Manchester United on both occasions.
Football Acca Insurance
Boylesports will give you your money back as a free bet if one leg loses on your five plus Football Acca.
Double Your Winnings On Five Plus Accas
Boylesports offer their clients, double winnings as a free bet if Both teams score in ALL games on your winning 5+ Football Acca. Visit Boylesports for full details on this offer.
Football Acca Insurance
Place a 5-Fold (or more) football accumulator, and if just one selection lets you down Sportingbet will refund your stake as a free bet, up to £25. Any team, any league, any price. No minimum odds!
- Juicy Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Napoli And Fioretina
- PSG Can Down Marseille On Sunday And Star In Ligue 1 Best Bets
- A Comfortable Bayern Win Headlines Saturdays Bundesliga Treble
- Eibar Bilbao And Real Tipped For Wins In The La Liga Treble
- Watford V West Ham Headlines The Both Teams To Score Treble
- Goals To Be At A Premium When Struggling Wolves And Birmingham Clash
- Tottenham To Complete A Europa League Comeback Against Gent
- Manchester United Can Outclass St Etienne In Europa League Second Leg
- Sevilla To Secure A Comfortable Home Win Against Leicester