Chelsea FA Cup Odds
In total Chelsea have appeared in 10 FA Cup Finals, winning six. They have an excellent recent record in the competition, having won the famous trophy five times in the last 15 years, including three in the last five years. Following their semi-fina victory over Tottenham, Chelsea have been installed as the narrow favourites in the FA Cup Odds.
The Blues were drawn at home to Championship side Portsmouth in this season's third round in a repeat of the 2009/10 Final which Chelsea won 1-0. The match wasn't as close this time round as Chelsea ran out 4-0 winners. In the fourth round they beat QPR, before beating Birmingham City in a fifth round replay. They were too strong for Leicester City in the quarter-finals and thumped London rivals Tottenham 5-1 in the semis.
Chelsea will now play Liverpool in the FA Cup Final on Saturday 5th May.
FA Cup Record
FA Cup Wins:
- 1969/70: Chelsea 2-2 Leeds
- Replay: Chelsea 2-1 Leeds
- 1996/97: Chelsea 2-0 Middlesbrough
- 1999/2000: Chelsea 1-0 Aston Villa
- 2006/07: Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
- 2008/09: Chelsea 2-1 Everton
- 2009/10: Chelsea 1-0 Portsmouth
FA Cup Runners-up:
- 1914/14: Sheffield Utd 3-0 Chelsea
- 1966/67: Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea
- 1993/94: Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea
- 2001/02: Arsenal 2-0
Chelsea have enjoyed a fantastic recent run in the FA Cup, having been crowned FA Cup Winners three times in the last five years. Their most recent success was in 2010 when they beat Portsmouth 1-0 in a closely contested final. The season before they beat Everton 2-1, and in 2007 they edged out Man Utd 1-0.
Last season Chelsea got knocked out in the fourth round after they were beaten 4-3 on penalties by Everton at Stamford Bridge.
Football Acca Insurance
Boylesports will give you your money back as a free bet if one leg loses on your five plus Football Acca.
Double Your Winnings On Five Plus Accas
Boylesports offer their clients, double winnings as a free bet if Both teams score in ALL games on your winning 5+ Football Acca. Visit Boylesports for full details on this offer.
Football Acca Insurance
Place a 5-Fold (or more) football accumulator, and if just one selection lets you down Sportingbet will refund your stake as a free bet, up to £25. Any team, any league, any price. No minimum odds!
- Juicy Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Napoli And Fioretina
- PSG Can Down Marseille On Sunday And Star In Ligue 1 Best Bets
- A Comfortable Bayern Win Headlines Saturdays Bundesliga Treble
- Eibar Bilbao And Real Tipped For Wins In The La Liga Treble
- Watford V West Ham Headlines The Both Teams To Score Treble
- Goals To Be At A Premium When Struggling Wolves And Birmingham Clash
- Tottenham To Complete A Europa League Comeback Against Gent
- Manchester United Can Outclass St Etienne In Europa League Second Leg
- Sevilla To Secure A Comfortable Home Win Against Leicester