Everton FA Cup Odds
Everton have five FA Cups to their name. They first won the competition in 1906 when they beat Newcastle in the final, and most recently they won it in 1995 after they surprised Man Utd 1-0. They also hold the record of the most runners-up finishes, with eight.
Everton beat Blue Square Bet Premier side Tamworth 2-0 in the third round, followed by wins against Fulham and Blackpool. They beat Sunderland 2-0 in an FA Cup Quarter Final Replay at the Stadium of Light after drawing 1-1 at Goodison Park.
Everton will now play local rivals Liverpool in the FA Cup Semi-Finals at Wembley Stadium.
FA Cup Record
Everton have won the FA Cup five times in their histroy:
- 1905/06: Everton 1-0 Newcastle
- 1932/33: Everton 3-0 Man City
- 1965/66: Everton 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday
- 1983/84: Everton 2-0 Watford
- 1994/95: Everton 1-0 Man Utd
Everton have also finished runners-up on eight occasions:
- 1892/93: Wolves 1-0 Everton
- 1896/97: Aston Villa 3-2 Everton
- 1906/07: The Wednesday 2-1 Everton
- 1967/68: West Brom 1-0 Everton (aet)
- 1984/85: Man Utd 1-0 Everton (aet)
- 1985/86: Liverpool 3-1 Everton
- 1988/89: Liverpool 3-2 Everton (aet)
- 1908/09: Chelsea 2-1 Everton
Recent FA Cup Performances
Everton reached the FA Cup final in 2009, where they were beaten 2-1 by Chelsea. The Toffees took a surprise lead after just 25 seconds when Louis Saha scored the fastest goal ever in an FA Cup final. However, Chelsea bounced back and equalised through Didier Drogba before Frank Lampard scored a fantastic winner late on.
Last season Everton were knocked out in the fifth round when they suffered a surprise 1-0 defeat at home to Championship side Reading. In 2010 they only made the fourth round after losing at home to Birmingham and in both 2008 and 2007 they suffered third round exits.