This page has moved to here ---- FA Cup Fourth Round
The winners from the third round of the FA Cup will be busy counting up their £67,500 prize money and if they were lucky enough to have the game featured on the television they will have picked up an additional £144,000. This will be an absolute gift from above for teams from the lower ebbs of the Football League.
Teams that win their fixtures will be then eligible for a £90,000 payout from the Football Association and progression to the fifth round.
Chelsea the current cup holders are at odds of 5/2 with bookmakers Paddy Power to be the highest placed team to get knocked out of the competition.
Fourth Round Schedule
The games take place over the weekend of January 29th & 30th.
29th January 2011
- Aston Villa 3 - 1 Blackburn Rovers
- Birmingham City 3 - 2 Coventry
- Bolton 0 - 0 Wigan
- Burnley 3 - 1 Burton Albion
- Everton 1 - 1 Chelsea
- Sheffield Weds 4 - 1 Hereford
- Southampton 1 - 2 Manchester United
- Stevenage 1 - 2 Reading
- Swansea City 1 - 2 Leyton Orient
- Torquay United 0 - 1 Crawley
- Watford 0 - 1 Brighton
30th January 2011
- Arsenal 2 - 1 Huddersfield Town
- Wolves 0 - 1 Stoke
- Notts County 1 -1 Man City
- Fulham 4 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham 3 - 2 Nottingham Forest
4th Round Replays
16th February 2011
- Wigan 0 - 1 Bolton
19th February 2011
- Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton (Everton win 4-3 on penalties)
20th February 2011
- Manchester City 5 - 0 Notts County