Liverpool FA Cup Odds
Liverpool have won the prestigious trophy seven times, with only Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham winning more. Their last win cam in 2006 when they beat West Ham in a thrilling FA Cup Final at the Millenium Stadium. Steven Gerrard was the hero as twice he scored stunning goals to get The Reds back in the game. With nothing separating the teams the match went into penalties, which Liverpool won 3-1.
In the 2011/12 competition Liverpool began with a 5-1 thrashing of Oldham, before beating fierce rivals Man Utd in the fourth round. They then demolished Brighton in the fifth round and edged past Stoke in the last eight to set up a semi-final with Merseyside rivals Everton at Wembley Stadium. Despite going behind early on Liverpool bounced back to win the game 2-1, courtesy of a Luis Suarez equaliser and last-gasp Andy Carroll header.
Liverpool will now play Chelsea in the FA Cup Final on Saturday 5th May.
FA Cup Record
FA Cup Wins:
- 1964/65: Liverpool 2-1 Leeds
- 1973/74: Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle
- 1988/86: Liverpool 3-1 Everton
- 1988/89: Liverpool 3-2 Everton
- 1991/92: Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland
- 2000/01: Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal
- 2005/06: Liverpool 3-3 West Ham AET (Liverpool won 3-1 on penalties)
- 1913/14: Burnley 1-0 Liverpool
- 1949/50: Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
- 1970/71: Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool
- 1976/77: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
- 1987/88: Wimbledon 1-0 Liverpool
- 1995/96: Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool
Recent Cup Record
Liverpool have a pretty poor recent record in the FA Cup, failing to get past the third round in three of the past five seasons. Last season they came unstuck in the first hurdle when they beat 1-0 by Man Utd at Old Trafford. It was the same story the season before that except this time they were embarrassed at home by Championship side Barnsley.
In the 2008/09 FA Cup they were dumped out of the competiton by fierce rivals Everton in the fourth found and the season before they were stunned at home to Barnsley in the fifth round. In 2006/07 they suffered a 3-1 defeat to Arsenal in the third round.
Football Acca Insurance
Boylesports will give you your money back as a free bet if one leg loses on your five plus Football Acca.
Double Your Winnings On Five Plus Accas
Boylesports offer their clients, double winnings as a free bet if Both teams score in ALL games on your winning 5+ Football Acca. Visit Boylesports for full details on this offer.
Football Acca Insurance
Place a 5-Fold (or more) football accumulator, and if just one selection lets you down Sportingbet will refund your stake as a free bet, up to £25. Any team, any league, any price. No minimum odds!
- Villa Ipswich And Port Vale Backed To Host Goals In The BTTS Treble
- Back Leicester Newcastle And Bolton In The Bankers Bet
- Bank On Goals When Southampton And Bournemouth Clash On Saturday Evening
- Milan And Lazio Headline Latest Juicy Serie A Treble Bet
- Guingamp To Outclass Nancy And Star In Our Ligue 1 Best Bets
- The Stats Point To A Championship Stalemate Between Reading And Leeds
- Expect Liverpool To Continue Stunning Merseyside Derby Record With Another Win Against Everton
- Bilbao To Kick Off The La Liga Treble With Victory At Osasuna
- Leverkusen And Wolfsburg To Sign Off The Bundesliga Treble With Goals Galore