Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup Odds
Tottenham Hotspur have an impressive record in the FA Cup, winning eight of the nine Finals they have been in. Their most successful period was in the 1960s when they won the famous trophy three times. Their recent record isn't great and they haven't reached a Final since they won it back in 1991.
Spurs beat League Two side Cheltenham Town in the third round, followed by a comprehensive victory against Cheltenham. They then beat Stevenage in a fifth round replay, before beating Bolton 3-1 in their rescheduled quarter final. Spurs will now play London rivals Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Finals at Wembley Stadium.
FA Cup Record
Spurs have won the FA Cup eight times in their history:
- 1900/01: Tottenham 2-2 Sheffield United
- Replay: Tottenham 3-1 Sheffield United
- 1920/21: Tottenham 1-0 Wolves
- 1960/61: Tottenham 2-0 Leicester
- 1961/62: Tottenham 3-1 Burnley
- 1966/67: Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea
- 1980/81: Tottenham 1-1 Manchester City
- Replay: Tottenham 3-2 Manchester City
- 1981/82: Tottenham 1-1 QPR
- Replay: Tottenham 1-0 QPR
- 1990/91: Tottenham 2-1 Nottingham Forest (aet)
They have also finished runner-up on one occasion:
- 1986/87: Coventry City 3-2 Tottenham (aet)
Recent FA Cup Record
Spurs have been halted at the fourth round in three of the last five years. Last season they thrashed 4-0 by Fulham, and in both 2009 and 2008 they were dumped out by Manchester United. In the 2010/11 season they managed to reach the semi-finals only to be surprised 2-0 by Portsmouth.
Football Acca Insurance
Boylesports will give you your money back as a free bet if one leg loses on your five plus Football Acca.
Double Your Winnings On Five Plus Accas
Boylesports offer their clients, double winnings as a free bet if Both teams score in ALL games on your winning 5+ Football Acca. Visit Boylesports for full details on this offer.
Football Acca Insurance
Place a 5-Fold (or more) football accumulator, and if just one selection lets you down Sportingbet will refund your stake as a free bet, up to £25. Any team, any league, any price. No minimum odds!
- Juicy Serie A Treble Bet Features Wins For Napoli And Fioretina
- PSG Can Down Marseille On Sunday And Star In Ligue 1 Best Bets
- A Comfortable Bayern Win Headlines Saturdays Bundesliga Treble
- Eibar Bilbao And Real Tipped For Wins In The La Liga Treble
- Watford V West Ham Headlines The Both Teams To Score Treble
- Goals To Be At A Premium When Struggling Wolves And Birmingham Clash
- Tottenham To Complete A Europa League Comeback Against Gent
- Manchester United Can Outclass St Etienne In Europa League Second Leg
- Sevilla To Secure A Comfortable Home Win Against Leicester