Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup Odds
Tottenham Hotspur have an impressive record in the FA Cup, winning eight of the nine Finals they have been in. Their most successful period was in the 1960s when they won the famous trophy three times. Their recent record isn't great and they haven't reached a Final since they won it back in 1991.
Spurs beat League Two side Cheltenham Town in the third round, followed by a comprehensive victory against Cheltenham. They then beat Stevenage in a fifth round replay, before beating Bolton 3-1 in their rescheduled quarter final. Spurs will now play London rivals Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Finals at Wembley Stadium.
FA Cup Record
Spurs have won the FA Cup eight times in their history:
- 1900/01: Tottenham 2-2 Sheffield United
- Replay: Tottenham 3-1 Sheffield United
- 1920/21: Tottenham 1-0 Wolves
- 1960/61: Tottenham 2-0 Leicester
- 1961/62: Tottenham 3-1 Burnley
- 1966/67: Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea
- 1980/81: Tottenham 1-1 Manchester City
- Replay: Tottenham 3-2 Manchester City
- 1981/82: Tottenham 1-1 QPR
- Replay: Tottenham 1-0 QPR
- 1990/91: Tottenham 2-1 Nottingham Forest (aet)
They have also finished runner-up on one occasion:
- 1986/87: Coventry City 3-2 Tottenham (aet)
Recent FA Cup Record
Spurs have been halted at the fourth round in three of the last five years. Last season they thrashed 4-0 by Fulham, and in both 2009 and 2008 they were dumped out by Manchester United. In the 2010/11 season they managed to reach the semi-finals only to be surprised 2-0 by Portsmouth.